Pointeuse Hauser M1

...del presente e del passato
Rispondi
reparatheure
Contatta:

Pointeuse Hauser M1

Messaggio da reparatheure »

Here is another machine just coming in my workshop: A little jig borer Hauser M1 with a lot of accessories.

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

I'm really happy and now the job is to continue the SV12 cleaning.

pendolum

Re: Pointeuse Hauser M1

Messaggio da pendolum »

Wonderful machine!!

In excellent condition, as far as we can see.

I am just curious: where do you catch such bargains? in workshops or in ebay?

Have a lot of fun! <><>

reparatheure
Contatta:

Messaggio da reparatheure »

Thanks for your comment.

This machine is in really great condition (only some paint scratch, but precision is amazing for an old machine like this).

I've bought it from a swiss workshop. I've never seen one on ebay. Only one time on a french website for 1500 euros but it was sold 10 minutes after online. You can find such great machines in Switzerland on www.swissmachines.ch . Prices are quiet high but they're selling great watchmaking machines in full restored condition. You can ask for Mr Perrin who isn't only a machine seller (as Luthy for example) but a machine lover too.

For some "classic" machines, it is quiet easy to find them to a really good price. But specific one like this... If you add good prices and high prices, you finally can have a good workshop for a correct price.

carlo
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da carlo »

20 years or so ago I came across with such a machine ( virtually the same) : it was in very pristine condition. Simply a wonderful machine. esterefatto
It happened that I purchased it in a lot with some others but not aware of its potential I sold it almost immediately for a crust of bread <<<<))

I then found myself many times crying just thinking to that very small rotary table ( the same visible in a picture of yours) which went away under my eyes >>||<< >>||<<

Yours pictures are very nice and I wish to thank you for having given me the opportunity to recall very pleasant past times of mine.

Regards.
Carlo
The best is yet to come
cchiù lluonga è a pinsata, cchiù granni è a minchiata :lol:

Immagine

elenco dell'attrezzatura usata in vendita per orologiai hobbisti

Rispondi